$39.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. - Leans against the wall - no attachment required! - Features patent pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike - Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor - Premium quality silver powder coat finish - Easy assembly with M5 bolts - Maximum Load 80lbs (35kgs) - Dimensions: 83" x 19.75" x 16" - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
Clear Garage Clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Shop Rack Connectors can be used to connect racks - No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22" x 15" x 17" / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
The Swing-Up DX allows you to swing your bike to either side and can also be locked down in 15 degree increments to optimize space usage. Compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm) - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar/Angle lock down in 15 degree increments - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 29.3 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 11.5” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 910 grams / 2.01 lb
Interior design reflects a homeowner’s taste, so display your precious bike on Solo Bike Holder to turn any room or garage into an art gallery. This sturdy aluminum rack provides 30 degrees of angle rotation and adjustable hooks to hang your work of art perfectly. - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Hook angle adjustable; Hook position adjustable - Size: 42 x 28.6 x 14.4 cm / 16.5” x 11.3” x 5.7” - Weight: 1057 grams / 2.33 lb
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
Protect your two-wheeled friend from the elements with Sunlite's Heavy Duty Bicycle Cover. It's made from tough water-resistant vinyl and features a drawstring to keep the cover taut around your rig. It fits most sizes of bikes, too, so even tall riders can take advantage!
• Durable steel construction • Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Hardware included • Powder coat finish with rubber hook cover
Sunlite's Pro Nylon Bike Cover keeps your favorite bicycle protected from the elements thanks to 190T water-resistant coated polyester construction. The elastic and Velcro closure system ensures the cover stays taut around your rig even when the wind is blowing, and the integrated mesh storage pocket gives you a perfect place to stow small parts. It's large enough to fit most bikes, too.
Sunlite's Pro Nylon Trike Cover keeps your favorite tricycle protected from the elements thanks to 190T water-resistant coated polyester construction. The elastic and Velcro closure system ensures the cover stays taut around your rig even when the wind is blowing, and the integrated mesh storage pocket gives you a perfect place to stow small parts. It's large enough to fit most adult trikes, too.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Clear garage clutter Easy parking solution for any bike. Features - Original Design: Rolling features allows for easy storage & transport - Secure: Wide base with triangulated arms holds bikes firmly - Fully Adjustable: Infinitely adjustable to hold any wheel size - Quick Assembly: No tools assembly - Construction: Industrial-grade powder-coated steel & custom arm covers - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17-inches / 560 x 380 x 430 mm
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Fits most adult bikes • Durable plastic • Water resistant
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
• Vinyl-coated • 2-pc set • Wood Thread
Ideal for kids' bikes or adult bikes up to 1.5" tires. Snap-fit; no tools required. Precision molded from durable thermoplastic.
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
The evolution of our easy-to-use, portable, crank arm bike stand. The FlashStand Slim X unfolds to quickly slip over the lower crankarm to hold your road bike upright on smooth, flat surfaces. Fits 700c road bikes with crank arm dimension 41 x 16 x 80mm (W x D x H). When folded the FlashStand Slim X small size easily slips into a jersey pocket or saddle bag. - Compatible with non-drive side crankarms of Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Max Load: 14kg / 30.8lb - Storage bag - Weight: 196g / 6.91oz Size - 18 x 16 x 13cm / 7.1" x 6.3" x 5.1" (Open) - 16 x 4.7 x 2.3cm / 6.5" x 1.9" x 0.9" (Folded) Clamp Opening - Road bike cranks - Crankarm dimension = 41 x 16 x 80mm (W x D x H)
- Independently adjustable arms hold 2 bikes - Rack requires no wall attachment - Durable grey powder-coat finish - Easy to assemble, tools included - Max load 66lbs (84" X 22" x 14")
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Page 1 of 3 Next page