In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Origin-8's MX Mini Urban Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It provides a 75mm rise and a 600mm width, along with moto styling.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
$16.99 - $19.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
Page 1 of 4 Next page