Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
The Waxwing Deluxe fork is designed to thrive on gravel. Its carbon-fiber construction is lightweight and soaks up micro-impacts on rough roads. The 12 x 100mm thru-axle keeps Waxwing stiff for steady tracking and responsiveness when dodging ruts, potholes, and road debris really matters. Waxwing Deluxe is compatible with both 700c and 650B wheels so you run your preferred size. Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade low-rider rack mounts, fender mounts, and internal dynamo hub cable routing add form and function. The Waxwing Deluxe fork is standard equipment on the 2019–2020 Warbird, and is available in a version painted to match the Warbird frameset. - Thru-Axle included - Axle-to-Crown Length: 405mm - Brake Type: Disc, flat mount, 160mm maximum rotor size, 42mm bolt length - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race: 40mm, 36°, integrated crown race - Fork Rake: 50mm - Front Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Front Axle Size: 12 x 120mm, TP = 1.5, TL= 12mm - Front Hub Spacing: 100mm - Material: High-modulus carbon fiber - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Steerer Tube Length: 350mm - Steerer Type: 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered - Weight: 520g - Max tire size: 700c x 45mm or 650B x 51mm
The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel, or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 42mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$70.79 - $81.39
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance. - 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700 x 30c max recommended tire size - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
$67.19 - $73.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
The Bridge Club fork is designed around the 27.5 wheel size with tire clearance up to 2.8, but is also capable of running 700c wheel setups with max tire clearance of 47c. It has 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts and brake line guides as well. It only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist. The fork features upper and lower barrel bosses, one three pack mount on each leg, mid-blade eyelets, and rack mounts on the fork ends. - Axle-to-crown: 420mm - Offset: 43 - Steerer: 340mm - Tire Clearance: 71mm (2.8") - Weight: 1190g (2.62 lbs)
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
Take on the trails with Origin-8's Pro Lever 2 Carbon Fork. It features an aluminum crown and dropouts for carving corners and carbon legs to smooth out the chunder. And, at 960 grams, it's sure to lighten up your rig.
Page 1 of 2 Next page