Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
$33.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Chromoly construction - Freestyle design - Type: BMX - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise: 7.5-inch
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Page 1 of 1